All 56 art Reviews

The man with the burnt face The man with the burnt face

hrnnnngggg the bulge

Marklikeart responds:

avert your eyes before you loose your precious sight!

Taking the Scenic Route Taking the Scenic Route

Your backgrounds are still as mesmerizing as ever.

A Commission For Blane A Commission For Blane

The boat wasn't in the bee either.

Practice... Practice...

This is pretty good. But try to keep your images tagged as sketches. Sketches should not be on the portal.

Keetox responds:

Ah ok, thank you

Epic Santa - Jazza Contest Entry Epic Santa - Jazza Contest Entry

I thoroughly love this perspective. Keep up the good work.

Ancient Forest Guardian Ancient Forest Guardian

I can see it as water the issue is that as the water flows around the objects like rocks and trees you have these thick black lines that look like cracks in dirt. It's an amazing pic but I would suggest just making the lines flow a little more loosely and uneven around other objects and add some splashes here and there.

tl'dr: don't listen to me I'm a cunt. Great pic as usual.

Hell on Earth Hell on Earth

Congratulations!! You really deserved the win!

Undead Paraoh vs. Robot Army Undead Paraoh vs. Robot Army

I really like the scene that's going on here. I would recommend working on the lighting a bit more and making the space-ship a bit more apparent because unless you zoom in really close you cannot make out what shot the big guy.

Ancient vs Futuristic Ancient vs Futuristic

It looks as though you have two conflicting scenes here the one on the left is decent but the one on the right has a really good angle and distance from has more impact. They both look like different images not the same. I really like it though, the fogginess of the moon the lighting on the stone castle and the chains, all are really good.

Dnots responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I'm not sure if its a perspective issue or just a strange composition that causes it to look like two separate images. The intention was that the castle is on a mountain/hill with the scene on the right occurring at the bottom of the mountain in a field off in the distance.

Human and Dog Human and Dog