The League Of Teemo The League Of Teemo

I was horrified when Teemo started moving his lips. The rest of the video deserves an oscar.

gjayha responds:

thx man :D

Støv - «Rives» Støv - «Rives»

I... I don't... I can't...

Swag Bob! Swag Bob!

Would have probably been much better if you had animated the entire body.

The Great Jewel Thief The Great Jewel Thief

This is very good, the animation needs a bit more work, but not bad.

Canadadad Canadadad

"I hope those tits are ready for war." Best line ever.

ChristopherWalken'sMints! ChristopherWalken'sMints!

This made my day! Well done.

MechanicalTree responds:

That's great, thanks :)

Pokemon Police Pokemon Police

Even though I am no longer a fan of game grumps or the many animations people produce from them, a quick tip: Make sure when you are making the animation that you check your audio settings to improve the quality. For the moment it is very low and muffled.

MashPlanet: ep.#1-Camping MashPlanet: ep.#1-Camping

This was really good and as you improve I'm sure it will get better. A quick tip though, notice your surroundings while you capture footage. Prime examples are the clock where we can clearly see your reflection, and the magical appearing pencil when the tree attacks the characters.

MashPlanet responds:

Ya I know, I noticed it when I uploaded everything! Lol. But yeah, I'm getting better though!

Vegas Road Trip Vegas Road Trip

This isn't half bad! With that being said I would suggest you work on your animation quite a bit more, there doesn't seem to be a lot of movement between frames (especially with the lip-syncing). I would also implore you to look into controlling your audio a bit better, some parts were super louder than others. Hope this helps!

The best 2D animation/Demo Reel/adobe flash cc The best 2D animation/Demo Reel/adobe flash cc

Very good and looking forward to the series, but you should rename it to "intro" seeing as there isn't much substance to this animation.

davidmoracartoon responds: